Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TFS Presents- EDucated Guess by Ed Holiday

Its no other than Ed Holiday by the way. Im just tryna let ya kno that my miptape is coming out late August. HIt me up on my aim or comment if u want a copy or a download. ON this shit i went inn deeeep. I even get my vocals on and shit in brand new and lust for life. it features people you may know like :

Black Asian (Stevie-Jon Purrier)
Gio (Giovanni Gulfucci)
Coreydasickstory (Corey Morrison)
Kid Flash (Leo Buterea)
2knight (Titus Richardson-Knight)
Killa Amez (Nakar Amez) of TFS
Mr.V~Fresh (Vincent Caminero)
Kid 2 Fresh (Andrew Garcia) of TFS
Jay Rockz (Juilan Shannon) of TFS

I love doing collabos..if u eva want 2 do one wit me juss hit me up. I go hard on everything i do.

It may be Summer vacation but you can always use some EDucation.

The singles off my Mixtape will be Stranger With Candy & I'm Back once their is recorded and edited...


aim screen name-EdHolidayInn

No comments: